The Best in Business Continuity Management.
Leading the way ....
is proud to be associated with Disaster Recovery Institute International, USA, as their affiliate in India and the surrounding region.
As a result of the association, Ace Services is also called the 'DRI India'. In keeping with the highest standards
of global education in the field of Business Continuity Management, DRI India now offers DRI International, USA,
training courses in India.
Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRI International)
was founded in 1988 in Washington DC as the institute to develop a base of knowledge in the
field of contingency planning and the management of risk. Today, DRI International administers
the industry's premier educational and certification programs for those engaged in the practice
of business continuity management (BCM).
Integrated Disaster Management System by Aviyen
All the three main components of BCM, viz., Incident Response, Business Continuity (for Business Units) and the ITDR (for ICT Department) must work in close coordination with each other to achieve Business Continuity / Resilience.
However, the reality is :
- BC Plans are prepared at each Business Unit level. Whereas, ITDR Plans are prepared as ONE for the entire Organization (or at Site Level).
- There is very little or Nil coordination between individual BC Plans, ITDR Plans and Non-ICT Systems.
- Reasons for this lack of coordination are :-
- Business does NOT understand ICT. Further, day by day the ICT systems are becoming more and more complex, even for the IT Professionals to appreciate ICT Systems as a whole / accross each verticals.
- As a result, the ITDR plans are made in silos and compiled as ‘One Document’ by joining the individual ICT DR components.
Solution – An Integrated Disaster Management System (ITDR-MS) - a quantum jump towards Resilience
- Aviyen ITDR-MS addresses 95-99 % of the identified weaknesses in our existing BCP / ITDR Systems.
- Does not force any changes to your existing BCM documentation
- It integrates Business (including Critical Processes and various Assets), Information Technology and Non-ICT requirements into ONE BCM, as never before. Capable of incorporating IOT devices to enhance its capability.
- Provides an automated web-based framework to move towards Resilience in its true sense.
- We just don’t talk about Resilience; we actually make it happen.